Knit Pro Cables for use with Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Tips - See Options for Length
The cable lengths shown are the complete needle length achieved in joining the needle tips with the cable.
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Smooth join – enables stitches to slide along needles effortlessly
- Long threaded screw-in “join” ensures that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed “key” facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cable and keeps knitting safe
Use with our range of Zing interchangeable circular knitting needle tips which have a perfectly smooth surface and a lustrous metallic finish with silver tips to ensure your knitting will be a pleasure. Needle tips are colour coded to indicate size.
One of the handy things about the Knit Pro interchangeable needle system is that you can vary the length of cable you use at different parts of a project. For example, in a jumper worked in the round you might require different lengths of cable for the neck, yoke and body and on a shawl you might start with a tiny number of stitches and end up with 400 or more. If you are changing a cable in your project, first replace the right hand needle in your project with a screw on cable end cap. Attach the needle to the new cable with a cap on the other end and knit as normal. Once all your stitches are on the new cable, swap the other needle over.
- Smooth joins, flexible cables
- Cable sizes available for a circular needle from 40cm to 100cm
- Size of cable and tips combine to make length of needle stated
Knit Pro - For those who love to knit.
We Also Recommend
Addi Cable for use with Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Tips - See Options
Birch Creative - Shape to Create Buckram Fusible Interfacing Woven (Heavy Weight)