Bohin Straw/Milliners Needles for Hand Stitching Assorted Size 3/9
- Traditionally used for millinery, bonnets and hats
- Small eye and long, fine shaft
- For embroidery, beading, bullion stitching, silk ribbon etc
- 15 needles per pack assorted sizes from 3 to 9
- High quality nickel plated steel
Bohin needles are manufactured in France from high-quality nickel-plated steel. For over 180 years the company has strived to produce quality products for artistic creations. Considered the favourite among professionals, we feel sure you will enjoy the beautiful quality and feel of Bohin Needles for your hand stitching projects.
Packaging may vary from image shown.
We Also Recommend
Addi Cable for use with Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Tips - See Options
Birch Creative - Shape to Create Buckram Fusible Interfacing Woven (Heavy Weight)