Bohin Crewel Embroidery Broder Needles for Hand Stitching Assorted Size 3/9
- Contains assorted needle sizes 3 to 9
- Fine needle with a large, long eye and sharp point
- Good general purpose needle
- For embroidery using cotton, silk, rayon and metallic threads
- High quality nickel plated steel
- Polished for smooth glide through your fabric
- Polished eye to help minimise thread breakage.
Bohin needles are manufactured in France from high-quality nickel-plated steel. For over 180 years the company has strived to produce quality products for artistic creations. Considered the favourite among professionals, we feel sure you will enjoy the beautiful quality and feel of Bohin Needles for your hand stitching projects.
Packaging may vary from image shown.
We Also Recommend
Addi Cable for use with Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Tips - See Options
Birch Creative - Shape to Create Buckram Fusible Interfacing Woven (Heavy Weight)
Birch Creative - Shape to Create Fusible Interfacing Woven (Medium Weight Woven for Clothing)