Bohin Crewel Embroidery Broder Needles for Hand Stitching Size 10
- Contains needles size 10
- Sharp point, large, long eye for easier threading
- Suitable for embroidery using finer threads
- High quality nickel plated steel
- Polished for smooth glide through your fabric
- Polished eye to help minimise thread breakage.
Bohin needles are manufactured in France from high-quality nickel-plated steel. For over 180 years the company has strived to produce quality products for artistic creations. Considered the favourite among professionals, we feel sure you will enjoy the beautiful quality and feel of Bohin Needles for your hand stitching projects.
Packaging may vary from image shown.
We Also Recommend
Addi Cable for use with Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Tips - See Options
Birch Creative - Shape to Create Buckram Fusible Interfacing Woven (Heavy Weight)
Birch Creative - Shape to Create Fusible Interfacing Woven (Medium Weight Woven for Clothing)