Anna Maria Horner "Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt Club" - Full Kit including Bonus Free Swag Bag
Simple appliquè, clever fussy cutting and machine piecing techniques feature in the stunning Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt designed by Anna Maria Horner to celebrate her new "Hindsight" Collection for FreeSpirit Fabrics. This collection is inspired by re-imagined designs from the past 15 years with bold and beautiful flowers in fresh new colourways mingled with allover prints and other favourites.
Join our Wheelhouse Medallion Club and receive in your kit:
- Fabrics to complete the Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt top and binding (with plenty of spare fabric)
- Pattern and instructions for the Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt (PDF Download)
- Membership to the Wheelhouse Medallion Club Facebook Group with welcome from Anna Maria
- Exclusive club projects and additional pattern ideas designed to use up your leftover fabrics
- Exclusive live video tutorials
- Postage included, with tracking and signature on delivery.
- Bonus Free Reusable Tote Bag from FreeSpirit Fabrics
- Heat resistant Mylar templates
- Embellishment guide from Anna Maria
- Ready to embellish fabric quilt label designed by Anna Maria.
Finished quilt measures 80" x 80" (approx 200cm x 200cm).
Extra fabrics and 108" backing fabric (quilt requires 2.25m) from the collection also available.
NB: We have replicated the colours on our website as closely as possible to the true colours of the actual fabric, however, please be aware that colours represented can vary slightly due to screen resolution, lighting and other factors which are beyond our control.